Description of job position
- Assessing the legality of the bank's entrepreneurial activity.
- Monitoring the legislative standards and requirements of organs of supervision that are valid in the place of the bank's activity.
- Identifying the risks in the legislation and/or internal procedures.
- Point out the potential risks to the superiors.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Compliance Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Education, Science & Research
844,603 - 2,254,203 UZS
2,174,589 - 7,519,470 UZS
2,703,945 - 6,797,236 UZS
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,418,157 - 7,195,746 UZS
679,000 - 35,812,778 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis*