Description of job position
- Securing the administration and custody of securities for clients.
- Keeping clients informed about corporate shares concerning the administrated securities.
- Carrying out operations with securities on the basis of clients' orders.
- Calculation and control of the current value of securities in the administration of the bank.
- Paying returns from securities.
- Representing clients and their interests at general assemblies.
Position Custody Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
657,600 - 1,431,041 UZS
IT Network Administrator
1,244,556 - 3,764,228 UZS
1,386,849 - 3,600,145 UZS
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,294,608 - 3,733,686 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,290,291 - 12,319,569 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others