Description of job position
- Drafting comprehensive plans and programs of audits.
- Performing audit activities at the company’s headquarters and branches.
- Checking compliance with internal regulations and the legislation.
- Reviewing business and operational activities of organisations.
- Processing audit outputs in the form of reports.
- Making recommendations and monitoring the removal of any identified deficiencies.
- Providing advice and consultancy within the scope of the auditor’s competence.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Internal Auditor - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
1,275,490 - 5,043,883 UZS
1,630,863 - 4,586,990 UZS
1,360,014 - 4,995,730 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others