Description of job position
- Managing liquid assets, stocks, bonds and real estate of highly creditworthy bank clients.
- Seeking out potential clients and their acquisition within their area of operation.
- Detecting the individual requirements and objectives of clients with the intention to propose the optimal investment solution for the appreciation of their property.
- Communicating with experts in asset management, real estate, lawyers etc.
- Providing advice in the investment and real estate area.
- Handling the special requirements of clients (e.g. booking tickets for an event, providing private jet transportation, etc.).
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Private Banker - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
1,213,503 - 4,043,704 UZS
1,311,113 - 3,916,728 UZS
Business Intelligence Specialist
1,200,882 - 4,074,884 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others