Description of job position
- Gathering information about the market and analysing the needs of customers.
- Reporting analysis results to your superior.
- Defining the fields of prospective production and business activities on the basis of market research.
- Evaluating the results of analyses, designing market segments, short-term and long-term plans.
- Providing recommendations for the future strategy.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Business Analyst - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
834,193 - 2,338,485 UZS
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,995,555 - 5,067,920 UZS
1,600,781 - 5,625,210 UZS
Construction & Real Estate
1,778,725 - 5,380,868 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
3,711,575 - 27,016,114 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis*