Description of job position
- Placing products on shelves and in secondary points of sale locations.
- Checking the state and quantity of goods on the shelves in the store and in the warehouse.
- Repositioning and arranging goods at points of sale to increase their marketability.
- Checking the expiry dates, removing expired goods from shelves.
- Verifying prices of displayed goods, competitive price monitoring.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Shelf Stacker/Merchandiser - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
834,193 - 2,338,485 UZS
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,450,870 - 2,552,631 UZS
884,345 - 3,332,753 UZS
Arts & Culture
1,166,142 - 2,944,169 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
3,711,575 - 27,016,114 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 98 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis*