Description of job position
- Performing invoicing for the client’s customers within a specified time period.
- Defining requirements for clients.
- Responsibility for the automatic and manual billing and solving all related problems.
- Unsubscribing customers from the client’s billing system.
- Daily communication with other departments within the company and sales managers.
- Examining the possible differences between the invoices and the data entered into the client’s system.
Position Billing Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
1,125,248 - 2,824,267 UZS
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
883,917 - 3,175,039 UZS
Construction & Real Estate
970,906 - 3,068,779 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others