Description of job position
- Processing and managing all payroll activities.
- Completing annuity insurance records, archiving documents and records, and updating payslips.
- Communicating and preparing documents and reports for Social Insurance Office, health insurers, and supplemental retirement insurance.
- Monitoring legislative changes with their subsequent application to meet the company’s needs.
- Preparing monthly payroll closing and reports.
- Processing and checking attendance.
- Recording and processing payroll deductions (meal vouchers, salary deposits, interest-free loans, other deductions, execution orders, etc.).
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Payroll Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,049,427 - 2,394,585 UZS
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
872,730 - 2,650,052 UZS
1,007,399 - 2,472,862 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others