Description of job position
- Ensuring a reliable and safe operation of database systems.
- Restoring and carrying out back-ups of databases.
- Monitoring and editing table areas and optimising databases.
- Solving encountered problems and proposing countermeasures.
- Installing security patches, service packs, and updates of database systems.
- Managing user access.
- Maintaining and updating operational documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Database Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
750,000 - 1,388,980 UZS
1,169,995 - 4,725,180 UZS
1,199,222 - 4,691,907 UZS
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,694,215 - 4,017,845 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,385,237 - 12,045,575 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others