Description of job position
- Developing computer applications, mobile phone applications, and websites in various programming languages.
- Analysis of customer requirements, assessment of potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participation in the creation of technical specifications.
- Turning over completed work to a client or tester for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in source code.
- Turning over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
750,000 - 1,388,980 UZS
1,151,962 - 5,907,762 UZS
1,235,798 - 5,794,076 UZS
1,413,067 - 5,542,744 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,385,237 - 12,045,575 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others