Description of job position
- Self-reliant production of a wide range of creative graphic concepts without detailed assignments from clients.
- Incorporating clients’ comments into graphic designs.
- Transferring drawings from paper to electronic form using a scanner.
- Setting the final style and colours of drawings in a graphics program.
- Exporting graphic designs in the desired format.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
750,000 - 1,388,980 UZS
1,156,706 - 2,934,023 UZS
Senior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,216,166 - 2,854,367 UZS
1,297,342 - 2,749,004 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,385,237 - 12,045,575 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others