Description of job position
- Ensuring the functionality and continuous improvement of the organisation’s quality system.
- Responsibility for the implementation of policies, goals, and objectives of quality.
- Responsibility for the planning, organisation, and conducting of internal audits at the organisation’s departments, checking the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions, and the functionality and updating of the managed documentation system.
- Updating the quality manual.
- Planning internal trainings and educating the staff.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Quality Control/ISO Manager - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
724,000 - 1,517,586 UZS
1,172,672 - 5,551,620 UZS
Quality Control/ISO Manager
1,162,752 - 5,579,744 UZS
1,201,373 - 5,539,916 UZS
724,000 - 15,346,475 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 790,000 UZS excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis*