Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing and coordinating domestic and international shipments.
- Accepting orders for transport.
- Determining vehicle availability and loading.
- Monitoring vehicle location using a navigation system.
- Entering data related to shipments into the information system.
- Communication with clients and drivers.
- Resolving exceptional situations and client claims.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Dispatcher/Traffic Controller - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
Education, Science & Research
1,219,706 - 2,036,337 UZS
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
952,376 - 2,398,491 UZS
Electrical Engineering Technician
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,050,388 - 2,282,543 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others