Description of job position
- Receiving and sorting postal items according to delivery districts.
- Delivering letter and parcel mail, periodicals, personal delivery and registered delivery.
- Paying money orders, pensions and other eligible benefits.
- Accounting for funds received after returning from an errand.
- Selling valuables and other postal products.
- Respecting postal secrecy.
- Responsibility for the delivered items.
Position Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
786,480 - 1,357,387 UZS
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
679,732 - 1,517,222 UZS
Security & Protection
850,092 - 1,314,530 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others