Description of job position
- Identifying credit, market, operational, strategic and liquidity risks potentially threatening the assets and cash flow of the bank.
- Developing methodology for measuring individual types of risks.
- Designing and analysing measures to prevent risks.
- Designing solutions to cover damage in case of risks.
- Using external registers (e.g. credit register, register of Social Security debtors, etc.) in assessing risks.
- Cooperating with product and project managers, underwriters and other bank departments.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Risk Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
1,148,890 - 5,438,918 UZS
1,532,679 - 4,933,413 UZS
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,363,775 - 5,212,511 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others