Description of job position
- Collecting shots and soundtracks from the recording media of the movie cameras.
- Digital editing of files and their segmenting into smaller logical units (so called sequences).
- Preparing a rough edit.
- Additional adjusting of the scene order with the purpose to achieve the logic and continuity of the sequences.
- Cooperating with the film directors, sound engineers and film composers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Film Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
724,000 - 1,517,586 UZS
1,262,126 - 3,990,821 UZS
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,103,431 - 4,238,936 UZS
969,358 - 4,464,794 UZS
724,000 - 15,346,475 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 790,000 UZS excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis*