Description of job position
- Reading technical drawings.
- Calculating the coordinates of the tool.
- Writing the program using G and M codes.
- Drawing and modelling tool path using the CAM program.
- Ensuring the transfer of the program into the CNC machine.
- Setting up the machine by fastening the workpiece and tool.
- Producing components.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
Construction & Real Estate
896,606 - 2,743,130 UZS
997,624 - 2,603,179 UZS
Retail Store Manager
787,761 - 2,903,190 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others