Description of job position
- Providing preventive and operational maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Developing and updating maintenance plans.
- Identifying worn parts.
- Ordering spare parts.
- Analysing the causes of downtime and taking measures to eliminate them.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Communicating with shift masters, process engineers and suppliers of machinery and equipment.
Position Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
657,600 - 1,464,878 UZS
1,075,439 - 3,017,595 UZS
1,150,710 - 2,915,413 UZS
1,010,595 - 3,110,622 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,234,319 - 12,178,278 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others