Description of job position
- Preparing, submitting, and implementing registration documents of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensuring the correct translation and comprehensibility of technical texts shown on the packaging and package inserts of medicines.
- Negotiation with the company’s internal clients.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions (National Institute for Drug Control, Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic) and the company's headquarters.
- Preparing, submitting, and detailed processing of requests for the authorisation of clinical trials.
Position Regulatory Affairs Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
750,000 - 1,386,224 UZS
Head of the Legal Department
1,851,146 - 7,018,697 UZS
Regulatory Affairs Manager
2,248,061 - 6,471,978 UZS
1,302,798 - 7,912,900 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
2,323,705 - 12,648,077 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others